50 Reasons to be Pretty Damn Euphoric You Live in New York City
After Tuesday’s elections, living in the United States may seem a little hopeless. But if you feel this way, Daddycatcher has 50 reasons why it is awesome to live here in New York City!
Check them out: 50 Reasons to be Pretty Damn Euphoric You Live in New York City
Daddycatcher’s personal favorites:
50. Sending your laundry out for someone else to wash and dry it is not only convenient, it’s just good business. Especially since you will probably never own a washer and dryer. Which means you never have to feel guilty about not doing your own laundry. Next.
38. Drinking is like breathing. Or slightly more acceptable.
25. Except in select ‘hoods like Park Slope and perhaps the Upper West Side, children are viewed as mysterious beings, rarely sighted and only occasionally understood, like pixies or magical small butlers. Until they scream, in which case, they are banished from the palace.
24. When you fly back into the city after a vacation or business trip, no matter how long you’ve lived here, you get that butterflies-in-the-stomach feeling.
2. There is absolutely no reason to ever drink and drive. Added bonus: Spontaneous, fascinating conversations with cab drivers.